MCIS International Services ( www.mcis.ng ) provide assistance on Study and Work Abroad – as an Agency for International Student who are interested in our Overseas Partner Institutions on Study Visa.
MCIS JOB ADVERT- DATE OF APPLICATION :
Application opens on Monday 13th January 2020 and closes on Wednesday 19th February 2020.
Interested applicants should apply and send softcopies of their CVs and Application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MCIS JOB ROLE:
Student Recruitment ; Media & Visa Counselling (SRMVC).
AVAILABLE VACANCIES ( BRANCHES ):
Oyo State and Edo State.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Online/offline sales, marketing strategy and business development on international student recruitment.
- Counseling and Visa Counselling Assistance for prospective International Students on MCIS covered Institutions/Countries.
- Follow-up on clients and ensure allocated targets for individual is achieved.
- Ability to Multi Task and be able to also work other new project such as media and etc.
- Be Ready to move around (travel) intra state and travel on inter-state & outside the country for business purposes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Sales, Media and International Student Recruitment practices – essential.
- Good written communication/report writing, analytical and verbal skills – essential.
- Knowledge of basic finance management and budgeting processes – essential.
- Transparency/integrity / moral values with ethics on professionalism, great coordinating skills – essential.
- Proficient in use of Computer and Microsoft Office suite – essential.